Articulate Community Forums

Articulate Community Forums » Articulate Product Forums » Articulate Quizmaker » Finish button

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2011, 12:24 PM   # 1

Default Finish button

I have looked through several pages of search results for "finish button" but haven't exactly seen an answer to my problem/concern. We launch our quizzes in our LMS as standalones, do not collect any completion stats, and link to them using "target=_blank". (We don't want to use the template for launching the quiz in a new window because we don't like the addition of a launch page.)

When the Finish button is clicked, it seems that there is never any action, although it is set to 'close the window'. Users are generally using IE6 and IE7 and the LMS does not use JAVA to my knowledge. I will continue to investigate but I just want to know: Should the Finish button actually be CLOSING the window without the user having to click the X button to close?
Old 01-24-2011, 01:31 PM   # 2

Default Re: Finish button

If the quiz is not communicating with the LMS, the Finish button won't work. In that case, you should probably just publish for the web if you don't plan on collecting any information.
Tweet me here.